Key points to remember:
– Draw the belly button towards the spine and ﬂatten the back on the bed
– Keep the head ﬂat on the bed
– Roll the ribs down to further activate the core
– Slowly drop opposite arm and leg
– Be sure to only go as far as you can while maintaining the back on the bed and the ribs rolled under
– Letting the back arch
– Lifting the head oﬀ the bed
– Moving too quickly
This is an extremely challenging exercise when done properly, but if you’re looking to further challenge yourself you can hold a weight in each hand while completing the exercise. Give this exercise a try and feel your core getting stronger! Happy moving!
Ask us any questions or get a consultation now.