Do you find that you struggle with tight calves? Or maybe you are struggling with poor ankle mobility?
Here is a simple and eﬀective exercise that can help increase your calf ﬂexibility. Follow along with the video to see how!
Key points to remember:
– Have both feet placed with the toes facing forward, with equal weight distributed between the toes and the heel
– Be sure to keep the back heel down and the leg straight during the entire stretch Avoid:
– Letting the back toes turn out
– Letting all the weight roll onto the outside of the back foot
– Letting the heel come up oﬀ the ground
Tip: This stretch can be done with the back leg bent as well, it will target a deeper muscle in the calf! Next time your calves feel tight give this a try! Happy moving!
Ask us any questions or get a consultation now.