Official and Brief Introduction to Prolapsed Vertebral Disc.
Our body is full of bones. One of the main components of our body is spine which is made up of a series of bones tied up with each other. From upper to lower part, it has a cervical spine, thoracic spine, lumbar spine that succeeds towards the sacrum and the coccyx at the lower part of the spine. These all spine bones are supported by the discs. If anyone or more disc’s inner portion of the disc protrudes through the outer ring due to the weakness or injury, this problem of the body is called Prolapsed Vertebral Disc, also known as the herniated disc, slip disc, or ruptured disc.
Risk Factors that can Cause Prolapsed Vertebral Disc:
We can’t pinpoint the exact cause of the Prolapsed Vertebral Disc, but still, we can assume some points for consideration:
- As your age increases, the water content of the disc decreases leading to the less flexibility and more prone to tearing or rupturing with even a minor strain or twist.
- If you are prone with the Obesity, then that can be a cause for extra stress on the disks in your lower back.
- High-impact sports and heavy lifting may increase your risk of a herniated disk.
- The inherited passing of the slip disc can also be the major cause that is inevitable.
- A sudden injury like twisting and turning while lifting or a blow to the back, are more likely to experience a slipped disk
Symptoms and Signs indicating towards the Prolapsed Vertebral Disc:
Majorly, Prolapsed Vertical Disc occurs in the lower part of the spine. The signs through which you can assume the emergence of this disease are –
- Most intense pain in your buttocks, thigh, calf, shoulder, and arm.
- Experience numbness or tingling in the affected nerves of the body part.
- Affected nerves tend to impaired your ability to lift or hold items.
- Any back pain that exists more than a few days.
How physio can help to resolve the problem of Prolapsed Vertebral Disc:
Care2cure’s primary goal is to relieve pain with the intention of eliminating it. They focus on the individual severity of pain and the specific symptoms that the patient exhibits. The professional will prepare the specified treatment methods and programmes after asking for the whole medical history of the patient.
This centre will help you in guiding –
- The best activities to maintain a healthy weight.
- The exercises to strengthen the muscles in your back, legs, and abdomen.
- The safe lifting techniques.
- The best and suited ways of rest.
Slip disc is the condition that can’t completely heal back to its normal position, but we guarantee to provide you with the best possible way out and out of the box medical treatments.
Care 2 cure is the midpoint of specialized physiotherapist having 15 years of experience and more than 300 satisfied customers, provides comprehensive treatment program to recover from the present condition and focusing on your long-term physical and mental health.