Compression Medical Stockings at Care2Cure
The Compression Medical Stockings are worn to improve blood flow in the legs. Compression stockings gently squeeze your legs to move blood flow in your legs. This helps prevent leg swelling and blood clots to a great extent. Your healthcare provider may prescribe compression stockings, if you have varicose veins, spider veins, or have just had surgery.
Wearing stockings aids in:
- Aching and heavy feeling in legs.
- Swelling of legs.
- Preventing blood clots especially when you just had surgery and are inactive.
Benefits of Compression Medical Stockings:
- Help improve blood flow.
- Help keep blood from accumulating in the legs.
- Help relieve symptoms caused by varicose veins, skin ulcers, and deep vein thrombosis.
- Help prevent problems caused by things like skin ulcers.
- Help greatly if you wear them every day while you’re awake, especially when you are active.