The human body is susceptible to illness. Illness pervades all of us without any prior notice. It may affect any part of the body. Similarly, osteoarthritis is an ailment that has become very
much common today. Its ill -effects are seen not only in joints but in other body parts. Causes are numerous, but symptoms remain almost the same.
Ill – Effects of Osteo Arthritis:
Additional parts of human bodies that get affected by ortho arthritis include skin, eye, heart, lungs and nerve peripherals. This ailment may start with its ill effects in acute stages due to
which the patient may develop:
- Development of dry mouth and eyes
- Inflamed spleen
- Lining in lungs
Causes Leading to Osteo Arthritis :
At present, many people suffer from joint pain along with other subtle signs. Though its onset starts in a slow manner, it is generally associated with older patients. Osteoarthritis mainly
attacks joints in the body thus leading to high pain and inflammation. There are numerous causes, but vital ones include:
- Disorder of the immune system
- Sports injuries
- Family disease
- Age considerations
- Being overweight
- Bleeding near a joint
Arthritis is a chronic destructive joint disorder that comes to give high trouble. It can be easily repaired with the right type of medication at the right point in time. Once it starts with healthy joints and tissues, it starts spreading all around the body. If not treated at the proper time, it may result in loss of mobility.
How to Suspect a Person with Osteo Arthritis ?
How to suspect a person with osteoarthritis? Below are some symptoms that will give you a signal of osteoarthritis:
- Pain along with swelling and stiffness – Inflammation is one of the best and most recognizable ways to inform that something is going wrong with bodies. It will follow
pain along with high swelling and stiffness.
- Cracking and creaking – You will come across creaking as well as crunching noises in healthy joints. It may be a normal reaction to general aging along with mild injury and
many more. If the noise is apparent each and every time along with swelling; it may result in a concern.
- Muscular weakness – Osteoarthritis is sometimes accompanied with muscular weakness along with reduced motion. You will find that the joint may not extend, bend and fully
flex. Complete loss of usage is the worst case.
- Sleeping issues – If a person is suffering from sleeping issues due to inflammation as well as injury, it means that he has become prey to osteoarthritis. As sleep is a natural
healing mechanism, it if gets disturbed; the overall outlook of the person will lead towards the worst.
- Deformity – In serious cases, joint injury leads towards high deformity of bones. If it is left untreated, then it may lead towards something unexpected.
Osteoarthritis is an issue that needs to be checked at an earliest. You need to check the same with your doctor prior to taking any treatment and medical remedy. The human body is a machine that
requires servicing. It must not be taken for granted!