Osteopathy at Care2Care
Having a bad back? We make sure various elements of the body remain mobile for proper body functioning and overall health. The treatment services take a global approach to impact many different levels such as articular, visceral, cranial and fascial. Our techniques and exercises have already been tested through scientific trials and come up as beneficial. Our prime pointer will be to find either crack or no crack and use gentle manual techniques for improvement.
- Improvement in the poor posture and musculoskeletal problems due to sedentary lifestyle.
- Relief from arthritis, headache, elbow issue and full-body mobility issues.
- Dramatic improvement in the lifestyle and reduction of ongoing health risks and costs.
- Self-healing through dietary changes, home exercise programs.
- Use of a highly trained technique of touch known as palpation for the ligament and joint issues.
HOW DOES IT HELP?
- Relief in the tension of the musculoskeletal system
- Flexibility in the bone movement
- Helps to treat asthma, sinus disorders, menstrual pain, and migraines.