Reflexology at Care2Cure
Are you suffering from depression, anxiety, stress or pain? To put it simply, reflexology is a type of massage used to relieve body stress and treat ailments. We use foot charts to guide our patients as they apply pressure to specific areas. Reflexology is sometimes combined with other hands-on therapies for better results.
- Provides instant energy by releasing any blockages and relieves symptoms of pain and stress.
- Helps to improve blood circulation, and relaxing nerves and muscles.
- Helps to overcome issues with disturbing nights sleep and insomnia.
- High blood pressure or hypertension can be controlled with the help of reflexology technique.
- Helps to cure chronic pain and reduce body swelling.
How does it work?
Based on the theory, there are reflex points on our feet, hands and head linked to every part of the body. Pressing specific points can help reduce pain and also cure illness to a significant extent. Reflexology can help pregnant women, seniors or people with limited movement capabilities.